11.12.08

Welcome to The WyckedPenguin Blog!!

I know what a few of you may be thinking...

"What is this place?"

"Is this guy a penguin hater?"

"I'm from Pittsburgh and if he is talking about our hockey team I'm going to burn down his house!"

"I like words with four letter like 'BLOG'"

Well allow me to explain, The WyckedPenguin Blog is a forum for comic books and toys as investments.

No, I am not 12 years old. However, I am a comic and toy geek and I truly believe that collecting these items and maintaining them in mint or near mint condition provides a unique and potentially lucrative addition to your overall financial portfolio, especialy in these tough economic times.

I encourage everyone to participate in open and respectful conversation with each other and with me. I'm not a soothsayer or a financial expert simply a dude that enjoys this kind of stuff.

I also request you read my 3 Basic Rules of this Blog before taking any advice from me, other contributors, or people that

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home